Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer!

Being that it is officially summer, it's time for a summers to do list.

Ok, after witnessing the awesome that is the senior show I am motivated to keep myself busy with design projects in the next few months.

So, as a new member of ProtoType I thought I should make some logos for that. Non official stuff to keep me busy and designing.

Then I want to do some layouts too, so I need to come up with something to do in that department.

I need a new journal so I thought I'd make one, along with doing some jewelry making with all the beads I have and haven't touched for two years.

One of the things on the top of the list is work. I need a car. badly. So I am working two (so far) jobs this summer. I am looking for another, I have an interview next week so hopefully that goes well.

A trip to Colorado is probably going to happen, have yet to see a mountain, so I hope that works out.

My inspiration folder has grown into the thousands, so some organization there would help.

Some socializing would probably be good too.

Now the list no specific order (adding some things not mentioned above)

• Journal making
• Work on pattern making
• Organize inspiration folder
• Colorado
• Logo making
• Work
• Jewelry making
• Daredevil Squirrels
• Design Reading
• Socialize
• Recreate Justice League out of felt
• Make/Refine process books






No comments: